3 Types of Bamboo Pillows
Choosing a pillow to suit your needs can be a challenging task, especially with the wide range of choice available. Pillows can differ from the height and depth to the functions of the pillow itself, whether it be orthopaedic or temperature controlling. This blog will look at discussing the difference between the three Bamboo pillows on offer on our Purley Pillows website.
The benefits of bamboo in fabric are:
- It absorbs and evaporates sweat swiftly, keeping your pillows dry. This in turn makes it anti-fungal as fungi thrive in dampness.
- It is naturally temperature regulating so it's cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- It's naturally anti-bacterial.
- Its naturally anti-static so doesn't cling to your skin.
- Its naturally kind to sensitive skin, so suits being close to your face.
- Bamboo is a sustainable crop, grows very quickly and is 100% bio-degradable
There are now more than 3 types of Bamboo pillows stocked at Purley Pillows including the Bamboo Pocket, Bamboo Quilted and the Bamboo Box. The Bamboo Pocket is a luxury pillow with movement responsive technology to ensure maximum support. The Bamboo Quilted is the softest of the 3 and is targeted mainly to people who sleep on there back's given the depth of the pillow. The Bamboo Box is the firmest of pillows from the range and this is targeted mainly to people who sleep on there sides to give added support.
By Jerry Cheshire